O v e r n i g h t O a t s
1/4-1/2 cup Oats (depending on your hunger level)
1/4 cup Muesli
1 cup Almond milk
Fresh fruit (bananas, blueberries, raspberries, nectarines, strawberries, cherries, etc.
- Prepare your oats the evening before you want them for breakfast (not days before).
- Place all dry ingredients together into a mason jar, container or bowl. I prefer a mason jar because all the ingredients fit in perfectly, you can close it off and it's completely portable.
- Pour in your almond (soy or dairy) milk. You may only get half in because it will over flow if you pour it all in (at least with mason jars). So wait a couple of seconds, let it seep in and soak into the oats and then pour the rest in.
- Place it in the fridge and scurry off to bed.
- The next morning all you have to do is cut up your favorite fruits and add it to the top. Personally, before I add my fruit I mix around the oats first and sometimes even add a little more almond milk if needed.
- Then you're all set, sprinkle some cinnamon on top and either devour deliciously after a killer workout for a great protein, energy packed breakfast or recap it and bring it with you for those jam packed mornings. :)