Oven Baked Oats : Apple Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven for 200 C.
2. In a small pot add your oats and water. Put your stove on medium/high and begin to heat your oats. Once the water starts to slightly boil add the chia seeds.
3. Soon after add your apple. The apple should be cup into small little chunks that are bit size. You can choose to either but 1/4 or 1/2 an apple into the oats. Personally I like to do 1/2 the apple chopped in the oats and then 1/4 for the topping and then just snack on the last 1/4! :)
4. Once your oats are cooked to your liking and preferred texture (thick or watery), move them to your oven safe bowl and place it in the oven.
5. Bake for about 6-7 minutes - all depending on your oven.
6. Add your desired toppings and enjoy!
Ingredients (1 Serving)
- 1/2 cup of oats (gluten free oats, fiber oats, quinoa oats, etc.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 - 1 apple (your choice)
- Flaxseeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds
- Himilayan Pink Sea Salt