After high demand I am finally sharing my absolute favorite salmon recipe.
I love salmon. That and tuna are my absolutely favorite fish! With salmon you have so many options as to how to cook and flavor it - it’s even good with just some olive/avocado oil and salt and pepper.
Personally, I eat a lot of salad. I love salad and I really do mean that. It doesn’t have to or should be boring. It should be delicious and flavorful and leave you feeling full and satisfied. Which is why I always add lots of veggies, healthy fats and proteins. Sometimes the proteins are plant based and sometimes it’s fish or chicken - but most of the time a little bit of both. For example, I almost always add chickpeas to all of the salads (and almost any other dish…). Specifically I use my Spicy Roasted Chickpeas. Which also happen to be in this delicious Asian inspired Salmon Salad.
I swear this is ridiculously delicious, with minimal ingredients (that you can also find everywhere) and it’s easy to make. Give it a try and maybe even mix it up a bit by adding some different veggies if you prefer something other than broccoli and cauliflower. Always use your own preferences when it comes to veggies! Just try to remember get as many colors in there as possible - it’s the easiest way to know that you have some variation in what you are getting from your veggies!
1. Preheat oven to 200 ℃
2. Mix all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and pour on top of salmon.
3. Cut up your cauliflower and broccoli.
4. Place the salmon and veggies on a baking sheet. Sprinkle some olive oil, salt and pepper over the veggies.
5. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes. Then flip the veggies and then change the oven to broil and bake for about 3-4 minutes.
6. While this is cooking you can wash your salad and drizzle a little olive oil on top.
7. Take it all out of the oven and ta-da you have a delicious, healthy, balance meal that will leave you feeling full and satsified.
4 tbs soy sauce
1 clove garlic
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp peanut butter
1 tbs water