I am having such an exciting and wonderful Friday today and it's been the craziest week, so I am soaking it all in. So I'm just sending extra happy vibes to you all today. This is the funny thing about life, it hasn't even been that crazy of a day. One little crazy thing, but I'm going to keep that secret to myself for a little bit. Maybe it's the gratitude for the fact that it's the weekend in just a few hours or maybe just because some days are just good, for no apparent reason.
Here's the gratitude list for this week!
1. Delicious gluten fee chocolate muffins (recipes coming soon)
2. Barre and yoga classes being amazing this week
3. Making it a priority to stop an hour before bed, and read my book. I've been doing this on and off for a little while, but then i hit a rut and kept not really doing it...? Then this week, I did it every day and it has just been so nice
4. Hyggelig weather. Event though I am very much ready for Spring, this cozy, snowy weather we've had this week has been super hyggeligt. Probably because most days this week, I've been working/studying from home, which means being able to enjoy it from the comfort of my desk at home. But, with that being said. Spring... please do come soon. I'm ready to pack away my boots and winter coat.
5. Simply having a productive week has been really amazing and I'm just grateful to have accomplished my to-do's. I'm a big list person, so being able to complete all the things, I've wanted to this week, is incredibly gratifying. Might sound weird, but I love lists!
Wishing you all a wonderful Friday and a relaxing weekend! Now I'm going to go make chocolate covered strawberries and prep buddha bowls for my cousin and I!