Happy Friday from the airport! Woohoo! I am heading to one of my favorite happy places for the next week and I could not be more excited! Excited for a week of summerhouse vibes, family and lots of hygge. Lots and lots of hygge with reading, some good movies and maybe a little baking.
But for now, I'm looking at a 7 hours flight, followed by a 2.5 hour car ride - that includes a stop at Whole Foods. For those who know me, know that Whole Foods is one of the things I miss the most about living in the US. Which I know sounds ridiculous, BUT if you've been there, you might know what I mean. If not. Then yes, I'm a little crazy.
For now here are the Happy 5 of this week:
1. Having a crazy busy but productive week, getting ready for vacation.
2. The bliss balls I made yesterday for our travels today.
3. A girls night on Wednesday with pizza, brownies and Bridesmaids.
4. Getting to snuggle up with my little puppy last night.
5. The long hot bath, I got to enjoy last night (#selfcare).
Wishing you all a wonderful Friday and weekend!