Be kind. Be thoughtful. Be genuine. But most of all, be thankful.
Once again, we make it to Friday! Another week has come and gone, since the last Happy 5. Which means another week has come and gone with new and old things and events to be grateful for. Being grateful for the little things, just as much for the big things, has had a really big impact on my life, in such a powerful way.
This past Sunday, I shared my Meditation post. This was a post I had been working on for weeks, and I am so happy that so many of you really love it. My meditation is one of those little things, that I am grateful for each week, well, more like every day. Which is why I want to mention the post again here today. We can learn so much about ourselves, from meditation and it really aligns with the concept of being grateful.
This week, I am grateful for:
1. meditation and everything it has given me and my life.
2. working out with friends.
3. reading "The Surrender Experiment" by Michael Singer.
4. finding the amazingness that is goodreads.com. Which is also an app!
5. honestly, just being grateful and excited for the prospect of Spring. Aka hearing birds chirping, even though it's still freezing and windy outside.
Wishing you all the most beautiful Friday! xx