Happy 5 on a Sunday and it's snowing!
I am currently enjoying my weekend at the summer cottage, and it is a winter wonderland here today! We woke up to a beautiful white morning, with everything looking calm and covered in snow. I LOVE IT! Absolutely perfect for a Sunday! We don't really get real pretty snow like this here, at least not in Aarhus. It's more wet and slushy if we get "snow". This is just so perfect, peaceful and just beautiful. Ok enough of my winder wonderland rant...
Now Sunday has come and gone. I'm sitting on my couch, drinking tea, watching Sex and the City and finishing up my little post here. I love Sunday's and I love when I have time to get my things in order before Monday AND FaceTime with not one, but two of my beautiful best friends from across the big blue Atlantic Ocean. So my Sunday started with amazing, happy energy and it is ending with even more of it. A perfect Sunday.
1. Beautiful morning snowflakes
2. A Sunday with family and my cousins bomb chocolate cake
3. Just being grateful for life and the people in it!
4. This week, I'm feeling extra grateful for my job.
5. My friends. Whether they be thousands of miles away or just around the corner. To those of you who read this, I love you.
Wishing you all the happiest of Sundays