THESE TACO'S ARE THE BOMB! One of my absolute favorite dinners! It's super quick and easy to make and it's absolutely delicious!! These are the kind of tacos that will leave you feeling full but in the good way, satisfied, and filled with nutrition and yumminess. Who doesn't want that?
These tacos can totally be made paleo by adding meat. Thats really what I love about these tacos, they are completely customizable and there are lots of different options. This is just my favorite combination. The combo is turmeric cayenne sweet potato, curried quinoa, cucumbers and avocado. All wrapped together in spidskål or cabbage. Add a little splash of lime and maybe some Sriracha and you are going to have a delicious taste experience!
They are super quick and it can be used as a leftover meal - by having meal prepped quinoa and roasted sweet potatoes. So it can either be a 20 minute meal or a 2 minute meal if even that (if you want it cold you can just throw it all together).
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
2. Chop up the sweet potatoes into small triangles.
3. On a baking sheet, spread out the small sweet potatoes, drizzle olive or avocado oil and sprinkle some turmeric, chili, salt and pepper.
4. Mix it all together with your hands or with any other kitchen utensil. And bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
5. While they are roasting, cook the quinoa with a little olive oil, turmeric, cayenne and a little paprika.
6. Once the sweet potatoes and quinoa are done, take three cabbage leaves and fill them with quinoa, then sweet potato, avocado and cucumber. Then top it off with lime and Sriracha.
- Spiskål (cabbage) (depending on how many you are feeding)
- Sweet potato (depending on how many you are feeding) for one I used about half a medium sweet potato - but this completely depends on your hunger!
- Quinoa (depending on how many you are feeding) for one, use about 1/4 cup dry
- Avocado (I used a half for this dinner)
- Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon turmeric (one 1 tsp for sweet potatoes and 1 for the quinoa)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper chili (same as the turmeric - half for each or more if you really want a kick to it
- Salt & pepper
Optional: lime & sriracha
Give it a try and let me know what you think! Share what your favorite combination is!