Happy Friday afternoon loves! I'm enjoying lots of quiet time to myself today and it has never felt better to just take everything slowly and one thing at a time. Trying to focus on doing that and not trying to do everything at once is really something I should start doing more of.
This week has flown by and has been an absolute whirlwind. On Wednesday I came to Copenhagen to spend the day with two of the most beautiful people in the world, one who is studying abroad in Cope and the other that just came for a little visit. Having friendships that can truly last the time difference, the distance and the sometimes years that go by without seeing each other means so much to me. And then being united again, is just filled with smiles, laughing until our cheeks hurt and simply enjoying each others company. Having us three back together, even if it was for less than 24 hours, was absolutely wonderful.
1. Enjoying Copenhagen with best friends
2. Trying amazing new foodie places
3. Getting to spend some time with my family
4. The sun shining and reminding us that Spring is on the way
5. Being incredibly grateful for all the exciting new things I learn every week with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
I hope you all have a continued wonderful Friday and a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Make sure to take some time to yourself and do the things you love! xxx