Happy Sunday evening love bugs! This weekend has once again flown by faster than the speed of light. It's been such a fun weekend, that has just been totally packed. With uni fun, a little surprise birthday visit and then Lasse and I went flying today! So it hasn't exactly been the lazy, rest up weekend that I had planned, but there has still been some couch time!
Flying today though just blew me away. It is honestly so much fun! Lasse did some little drops today that lead to moments of feeling weightless, which was crazy! And the grey morning weather we had in the morning, luckily cleared up right when we were going out, so that was just perfect. Sunshine, blue skies and seeing the world from above! :)
1. Getting more yoga classes into my week
2. A healthy week with the balance of some birthday cake
3. Going to bed every night knowing that I laughed and smiled at least once that day
4. Flying with soon-to-be pilot Lasse
5. Getting incredibly excited to see two besties this upcoming week!
Have a wonderful evening and remember to smile! xxx