And it's Friday again. This week has both felt hectic, pressed for time and long at the same time. How is that possible? Just a little random thought from me, here this Friday afternoon, sitting on my couch. Definitely not feeling like myself this week, which is why it's so incredibly important that I write this Happy 5 this week.
Usually when things are just a wee bit overwhelming or even painful, it's good that we can dive into our work to keep us busy. Which is great, 100%, but it's more important to remember to take care of yourself. One thing I am truly certain of, is how incredibly grateful I am for all the amazing people in my life. I've seriously got one hell of a support system.
1. Feeling motived from a fresh start and ready to use this new extra time in my life to focus on this website and my coaching practice
2. Having some absolutely hilarious and amazing girl friends who come over for Bagedyst and make cinnamon buns with literally 700 grams of flour... 😂
3. My mama - that woman should get a shoutout every week - scratch that... every day of the week
4. This chilly fall/almost winter weather we have going on & NO RAIN!
5. It's November... which means Christmas music - woot woot!
BONUS Happy 5: The Benefits of Peppermint Oil post is out!
Short and simple today.