What a busy week that has finally reached the weekend. Well now that is Saturday afternoon, the weekend is already half over. Time is a funny thing - I feel like time flies by so quickly now as opposed to when we were children. Maybe I'm thinking about this now because the weekend is just flying by and seems to every weekend. Or maybe it's because of the thoughts of "growing up" that have gone through my head this week with writing the little post Growing Up. A 21 Year Olds Perspective.
Currently, I'm snuggled up on the coach with a bunch of pillows, a big blanket, some tea and little Skipper snuggled up next to me. Oh and I'm watching Riverdale. And I'm #obsessed. Yes I am now on this new Netflix trend. With a little multi-tasking, I am getting this Happy 5 out there, even though, to be completely honest, I really has a hard time writing this today. But there is always light and here are my Happy 5 this morning.
1. Brunch with my mama Friday and then with my auntie on Saturday
2. Having Skipper here "visiting" which means snuggles, happy company and long walks
3. Tea. Tea always bring me so much comfort and happiness - it's the little things
4. Watching Love Actually for the first time this soon Holiday Season :D
5. Again, having the most amazing support system for whatever life throws my way
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend!