Happy Friday from my parents kitchen in Copenhagen!
Coffee might be needed today, seeing as we arrived here last night past midnight - obviously way past my bed time. But it is absolutely gorgeous weather outside today. Blue skies, crisp Fall air and just the perfect Fall temperature - perfect for a day in the city. Perfect for some mama daughter time!
Feeling very excited and grateful for a low key weekend after a busy week. There's not too much exciting to update on from this week other than that my magic collagen hot coco got me through all the work and long days. It is SO good - will definitely be having it this weekend for some family hygge. Next week, on the other hand, there will hopefully be a little bit more exciting to share - seeing as it is our Fall holiday next week. Fall holiday even though we have classes Tuesday... a little unfortunate because it makes it seem less "holiday" like but I will definitely be making the most of it. A little trip with my little family is even planned from Wednesday to Friday. Will definitely be posting about that and sharing more info soon! Self-care is the theme of this upcoming holiday! *hint hint*
Seeing as it is Friday the 13th today, my mom, brother and I are going into Tivoli tonight to see the park decorated up for Halloween - a very fitting day, don't you think? Which I am sure will be incredibly cozy and fun. Also something to keep me from thinking too much about how excited I am for the Christmas season to start!
But for now, here are my Happy 5 for the week!
1. The excitement of having some days off next week
2. Going for a walk around the Uendelig Bro in Aarhus Monday afternoon
3. Feeling giddy and excited with regards to my Holistic Health Coaching practice
4. Gluten free rolls for breakfast with Lasse and mama after a brisk walk to the baker this Friday morning
5. Being able to enjoy warm comfort drinks like hot chocolate, without all the bloating, discomfort and sugar!
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday filled with happiness and mindfulness! Thank you for taking the time to read this post!