Hello beautiful people!
Another week of January has passed. This has been both a busy week and a lazy week. The beginning of the week, quite busy and productive, while the second half of the week has been very much full of laziness. Started my new job this week, which has been so exciting and an awesome experience so far!
After Wednesday afternoon I have been a lazy bum. Like the most productive things I've done for the past two days is paint my nails and go to the gym... Not necessarily proud of it, but also loving to let myself let loose and just enjoy the couch and lots of Netflix. Also still not completely over my cold so the laziness is also needed... Crossing fingers to have a full, uninterrupted nights rest tonight.
Very very excited for the weekend ahead though, getting to see both my family AND my best friend!!
1. Falling in love with Equinox Kombucha
2. Binge watching "The Good Wife"
3. Coming up with a delicious new hot drink
4. Making flour-free chocolate chip cookies that are very low in sugar but very big on delicious taste!
5. Finally starting to get over my cold!
Have a wonderful weekend!! xxx