Another week has come and gone. Weird how that happens every week... :) This past week was such an off week, a very light week in relation to uni but I was just exhausted - body and mind. So the weekend was a big, warm, welcoming hug. Especially when the weekend starts Thursday with family! Thursday was Mortensaften (or St. Martins Day), which here in Denmark is celebrated with a traditional dinner. So, a foodie start to the weekend :) Then Friday was spent at ARoS with mama and the boyf, followed by Aarhus Central Food Market, followed by hot coco and chai latte's at Starbucks and then, believe it or not, we ate more food... Joined by the daddio, all that was missing was the little brother.
Then Saturday, guess what... we ate brunch... So essentially this weekend was filled with lots and lots of great food, great people and lots of smiles!
1. Getting together with the family
2. Spending an afternoon wandering through ARoS
3. Starbucks Chai Latte & the new Fudge Hot Chocolate is pretty damn good too
4. Talking marketing and business at dinner... it's actually pretty fun
5. Seeing my little puppy again
Such a beautiful weekend! Hope you all did as well!